Download Rules and Regulations
§1 SUBJECT MATTER OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The Regulations set out the rules for providing services, liability, and staying at Rezydencja Niechorze and constitute an integral part of the contract concluded by signing the check-in form as well as making a reservation or making an advance payment or the whole amount due for the stay at the facility. By performing the aforementioned actions, the Guest confirms having read and accepted the terms of the Regulations.
- The Regulations apply to all Guests staying at Rezydencja Niechorze.
- The Regulations are issued by "Mazur-Tourist" Sp. z o.o., ul. Kołobrzeska 1, 10-442 Olsztyn, entered into the National Court Register, the register of entrepreneurs, under item 0000062630, REGON: 510027381, NIP: 7390200330 - the Hotel owner.
§2 HOTEL DAY
- The apartment is rented for a hotel day.
- Check-in time is from 16:00 to 10:00 the following day.
- The Guest should submit the request for extending the stay at the reception as soon as possible. Rezydencja Niechorze may refuse to extend the stay in case all the beds (rooms) are occupied or in case Guests do not follow the regulations in force.
§3 BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
- To check in the Guest has to present an identity document with a photograph to the Reception staff member and sign the registration card. Presenting an identity document is required to conclude a contract for the provision of services mentioned in § 1 section 3, as well as, in particular, to ensure the safety of the Residence Guests.
- Persons not checked in at the Residence may stay in the apartment from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The Residence may refuse to accommodate a Guest who grossly violated the Rules and Regulations during the previous stay, especially by causing damage to Residence or Guests' property, damage to the Guest's as a person, the Residence staff, or other persons staying at the Residence.
- Rezydencja Niechorze reserves the right to charge a credit card pre-authorization at the check-in or charge a cash deposit for the whole stay. In case of refusal, the receptionist has the right to refuse to issue a card/room key.
- In case of failure to cancel the apartment reservation by 16:00 on the day of arrival or in case of failure to arrive at the Residence as planned, the Residence reserves the right to charge the Guest for the first night or the whole stay according to the applicable booking terms and conditions.
- If the Guest cancels their stay during the hotel day, the Residence will not refund the fee for that day
- The Residence offers services according to its rating and standard.
- In case of any reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is requested to report them immediately to the Reception to enable the staff to improve the standard of the service.
- The Residence is obliged to provide the Guests with:
- conditions for full and undisturbed rest,
- safety of the stay, including ensuring that all information about the Guest is kept confidential,
- professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided by the Residence,
- room cleaning and carrying out necessary equipment repairs during the guest’s absence, or at the guest’s consent to carry out such repairs during his presence.
4. Additionally, at the Guest's request, the Residence provides the following services free of charge:
- providing travel and stay information,
- wake-up call at the time indicated,
- ordering a taxi.
§5 GUESTS' LIABILITY
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised by their legal guardians at all times. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by their children.
- Residence Guests bear full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical devices owned by the Residence, caused by them or their visitors. The Residence reserves the right to charge the Guest's credit card for the damages caused after the Guest's departure.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Residence, both in apartments and shared areas, except for the designated rooms. The Residence reserves the right to fine a Guest PLN 500 for failing to comply with the ban.
- In case of violation of the Regulations, the Residence may refuse to provide services to the person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the Residence, pay for the services provided so far, pay for any damage, and leave the Residence.
§6 RESIDENCE LIABILITY
- The Residence bears liability for the loss of or damage to items brought in by persons using the services of the Residence to the extent specified by the Civil Code.
- The Guest should inform the Reception about the occurrence of the damage immediately after it is found.
- The Residence is liable for the loss or damage of money, securities, valuables, or objects of scientific or artistic value only if such items have been put into safekeeping.
- The Residence reserves the right to refuse to accept items of high value, significant sums of money, items that threaten security, and bulky items that cannot be deposited.
- Pursuant to separate regulations on the use of paid parking spaces, the Residence is not responsible for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a Guest, items, or live animals left inside the vehicle, regardless of whether these vehicles were parked in paid parking spaces within or outside the Residence premises.
§7 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
- Personal belongings left in the apartment by the departing Guest shall be returned to the address indicated by the Guest at own expense.
- If the Guest does not request to have the items returned, the Residence will store the items at the expense of the owner for three months, after which time the items will become the property of the Residence. Groceries will be stored for 24 hours.
§8 NIGHT QUIET TIME
- The night quiet time at Rezydencja Niechorze applies from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Guests have the right to file complaints if they notice any flaws in the quality of the services provided.
- All complaints will be accepted at the reception.
- A complaint shall be filed immediately after noticing any flaws in the standard of services rendered.
§10 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- The Residence accepts pets. Pets can stay on the Hotel premises at an additional cost. Pet owners are obliged to keep the pet in a way that does not pose a threat to other guests and staff. The Guest is obliged to remove any waste left by the pet on the premises of the Residence.
- Smoking is forbidden in the Residence and its immediate surroundings, except for designated areas intended for that purpose.
- No dangerous goods, weapons, and ammunition, flammables, explosives, or illuminating materials may be stored in the apartments.
- Soliciting and door-to-door sales are prohibited on the Residence premises.
- It is forbidden to make excessive noise on the Residence premises, to generate unpleasant odors or other things that disturb, harm, or annoy other guests of the Hotel.
- Guests are not allowed to make any changes in the apartments and their furnishings, other than a minor rearrangement of furniture and equipment, not affecting their functionality and safety of use.
- For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use open fire in any form within the Residence premises.
- For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons, and other similar devices not included in the room equipment in the apartments.
The Controller of your personal data is "Mazur-Tourist" Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Olsztyn at ul. Kołobrzeska 1, 10-442 Olsztyn (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
- The Controller of your personal data is "Mazur-Tourist" Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Olsztyn at ul. Kołobrzeska 1, 10-442 Olsztyn (hereinafter referred to as the "Controller").
- For matters concerning the protection of personal data, please contact the Controller by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone: +48 89 522 14 00, by post: ul. Kołobrzeska 1, 10-442 Olsztyn.
- In particular, you can contact the Controller in the manner described above to exercise your rights referred to in Section 8 or to withdraw consent referred to in Section 9.
- Your personal data will be processed to perform the contract for providing hotel services (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR).
- Your personal data will be processed for a minimum period of one year, however not longer than it is required by other generally binding legal acts, or until the date you withdraw your consent to its processing.
- The recipients of your personal data may include: - the Controller's employees and collaborators (staff), - entities providing services to the Controller, in particular IT services, accounting services, (possibly OTHER) to whom the Controller entrusts the processing of personal data according to the provisions in force in the GDPR.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure, restriction of their processing, to object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer the data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary. The consequence of failure to provide such data will result in the impossibility of rendering hotel services.